Behavioral Health LPN
McClure, PA 17841 US
General Healthcare Resources (GHR) is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to work Per Diem shifts in McClure, PA at a Community Stabilization and Reintegration Unit (CSRU).
This facility treats adults that are dually diagnosed with mental illness and an intellectual or developmental disability. The CSRU program is designed with the goal of increasing independence in personal skills, home skills, community skills, and social skills, while managing challenging behaviors that may result from the intellectual developmental disability or other mental health conditions the resident may have. CSRU’s intent is to divert dually diagnosed adults from admission into state hospitals, inpatient units, or state centers by affording the individuals with the necessary skills to return to their home communities to have productive lives.
The CSRU program aims to promote permanency and foster stabilization. Which is accomplished through crisis management, individual therapy, and coordination and training with aftercare services.
Resident patients’ length of stay varies. The length of stay typically does not exceed 90 days.
- Pay Rate: $52/hr weekdays and $57 weekends
- Schedule: Per Diem ALL SHIFTS
- PA LPN License
- Psych or MHMR/IDD/Psych/Behavioral Health Experience preferred, not required
- Will need to have or obtain DHS prints and Child Abuse Clearance (we will set you up for both)
- Must be able to orient for 2 hours prior to your first shift
For more information on this and our other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunities, please call/text Anthony Sacchetti at (484)-567-9542
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN) & Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance (Medical/Dental/Vision)
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses - $200 per nurse referral
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay – every Friday!
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
- 24hr. on-call customer service
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status