Behavioral Health RN
Norfolk, VA 23502 US
General Healthcare Resources has an excellent opportunity in Norfolk, VA for Registered Nurses that have experience working in Behavioral Health! This opportunity is a Child and Adolescent Behavioral Health Facility. This facility is in the heart of one of Norfolk’s medical corridors and specializes in providing inpatient services for children and teens that struggle with behavioral health issues such as depression, extreme anxiety, and suicidal/homicidal ideations.
- Multiple shifts Available: 7a-3p (7a-7p and 3p-11p also available)
- Rate: up to $47/hr.
- Every other weekend availability required
- 26 Week Contract
- Active VA Registered Nurse (RN) or compact/multistate license
- 1-year RN Experience required
- 1-year RN Psych Experience required, Acute Psych Preferred
- 1-year of experience working with children and adolescents required
- 1-year adolescent Behavioral Health experience preferred
- Covid Vaccination
For more information on this and our other Nursing Opportunities, please call/text Anne at (610-621-2529)
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health, and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses of $200 per referral
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay – every Friday!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.