Lincroft, NJ 07738 US
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Here at General Healthcare Resources, we provide meaningful jobs for qualified healthcare talent.
We are currently seeking an experienced License Practical Nurse to join our team to serve as a Camp Nurse. We have camps in various locations all over Monmouth County!
- Location: varies depending on camp location (will be in the Monmouth County Area)
- Pay Rate: $32/hr
- Shifts: 9a-12pm, 9a-4pm, 9a-3pm (shifts vary depending on camp location)
- Part Time and Per Diem
- Monday-Friday, 5 days a week from June 27th – September 2nd
- 8-20 kids per camp –duties include managing children with seizure disorders incase of emergency or diabetics who need insulin monitoring, basic first aid
- NJ Licensed Practical Nursing License
- Current CPR/BLS Certification
- Experience in diastat monitoring, insulin monitoring and application
For more information on this and our other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunities, please call or text Erika Natale at 609.589.0811
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.