Case Mgt - Hosp BSN,RN
Emmaus, PA 18049 US
Registered Nurse – RN Case Manager – Inpatient, Acute Care
A local, highly reputable, multi-site health network is seeking experienced Registered Nurses with a Bachelors Degree in Nursing (BSN) to join their Inpatient Care Management team in several locations throughout the region!
This is a great opportunity for an experienced RN that is looking for a new challenge in their career, where they can utilize their clinical knowledge and experience in a non-clinical role within the hospital setting. This is an expanding, progressive and financially stable organization that has a great reputation for the quality of their patient care, as well as offering employees many opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
Schedule: Full-time, Part-time and Weekend Program opportunities available
- Monday- Friday, Full-time
- 8:0am – 4:30pm OR 10:30am – 7:00pm
Compensation: $70,000- $100,000/yr
- Compensation is depending on experience as a licensed RN
- Extensive medical/dental/vision benefits
- up to $6,000/yr toward tuition reimbursement
- Over 4 weeks Paid Time Off
The organization is offering a very detailed, thorough orientation and training program...while acute care and inpatient care management is a plus, they are very open to considering many different backgrounds for these opportunities.
- PA Licensed Registered Nurse, or the ability to apply
- BSN Required
- A Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a licensed RN
- At least 1 year of experience working in a case management role, highly preferred
- If not form care management experience, they are also open to considering RN’s with strong clinical backgrounds in acute care, home health, hospice, care management, utilization review, discharge planning, long term care, etc.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong charting experience, strong multi-tasker
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,