Hammonton, NJ 08037 US
Drug and Alcohol Registered Nurse (RN)
We currently have RN needs at a drug and alcohol center in the Atlantic County Area. They provide medically supervised detox and stabilization around the clock.
- Full time overnights (7:00pm-7:00am) weekdays and every other weekend
- NEW PAY RATE! $35 per hour on weekdays/$36 per hour on weekend
- Benefits with full time hours
- NJ Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Experience in Drug and Alcohol, Detox, Psych, ER or Med/Surge.
- 1 year of nursing experience
For more information on this and our other Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, please contact Alyssa Thomson via call/text at 609-747-4570.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.