Drug Treatment Center RN
Duncansville, PA 16635 US
General Healthcare Resources has a wonderful opportunity for a Registered Nurse (RN) at a well-known Drug and Alcohol Facility in Blair County, PA offering flexible scheduling and great benefits.
Whether you are looking for supplemental hours around the holidays, or just want to try something new, this could be the right opportunity for you!
- SHIFT: 7a -3pm
- SCHEDULE: FT, PT, or Per Diem. Very flexible!
- PAY RATES: $40/h
- START & END DATES: Immediate & Ongoing
- Long-standing stable ownership
- Great culture & benefits package
- This particular facility will provide 3-days of paid orientation!
- Valid PA Registered Nurse (RN) License
- 1 year of experience (LTC or Behavioral/Drug & Alcohol) is a plus
- CPR Certification
* For more information on this and our other Nursing Opportunities, please call/text Anthony at 484-567-9542
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.