Drug Treatment Center RN
Hammonton, NJ 08037 US
We are currently seeking experienced RNs to join our team for one of our Drug and Alcohol facilities in Hammonton, NJ!
No Drug & Alcohol Experience Required!!
Registered Nurse Job Details:
- Shift Available: 7pm-7:30am
- Schedule: Full Time or Per Diem
- Pay Rate: Starting at $40/hr
- Flexible and guaranteed schedules available
- Training and orientation provided
Registered Nurse Job Requirements:
- NJ Registered Nurse (RN) License
- Current CPR/BLS Certification
- MINIMUM 1 year of RN Experience
For more information on this and our other Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, please call or text Jenny O'Neill at 484-567-9514.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.