Philadelphia, PA 19104 US
Registered Nurse – RN Case Manager
A highly reputable, progressive and stable health system is seeking experienced, career-focused Registered Nurses for their Home Health division in various territories throughout Philadelphia and the surrounding counties.
This is a great opportunity for RN’s looking to explore new career challenges away from the bedside, while continuing to care for and case managing patients with a wide variety of simple to medically complex conditions and diagnoses.
This organization comes with a wonderful reputation for providing the most advanced health care services and the highest quality of patient care for a wide variety of conditions and diagnoses. Recognized as one of the TOP PLACES to WORK throughout the country, they are known for truly investing in their staff professionally and financially, offering many avenues and opportunities for professional growth and career advancement.
Schedule: Full-time or Part-time, Monday – Friday, Day Shift
Compensation: $73,000 - $103,000/yr (Depending on Experience)
- Extensive and very generous benefits package
- Up to $8,000/yr toward continuing education
- Mileage reimbursement
- Over 4 weeks Paid Time Off + Holidays
- Competitive 401k
- Many opportunities for professional growth and career advancement
- PA Licensed Registered Nurse – required
- BSN – required OR at least 3 years of experience as a licensed Registered Nurse
- Valid Driver’s license, in good standing
- Experience in home health, palliative care, hospice and/or infusion – highly preferred
- Qualified candidates will come with a strong clinical background and current or previous experience in acute care, inpatient rehab, critical care, emergency department, operating room
No experience? This organization is known for offering a very extensive and thorough orientation and training process!
For more information on this and our other Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, please send resume to / contact Alyssa Comita at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.