Plainsboro, NJ 08536 US
Hospice RN – Registered Nurse
A highly reputable, progressive and stable health system is seeking experienced, career-focused Registered Nurses to join their Hospice division for various opportunities in Mercer County and the surrounding areas! This organization comes with a wonderful reputation for providing the most advanced health care services and the highest quality of patient care for a wide variety of conditions and diagnoses. In addition, they are also known for investing in their staff professionally and financially by offering many avenues for professional growth and career advancement!
As a full-time Hospice RN, you will be responsible for working alongside and collaborating with an interdisciplinary team of hospice physicians, RN Case Managers, Social Workers, LPN’s , Spiritual Counselors, Physical and Occupational Therapists, etc… while performing re-visits only for hospice patients. From medication reconciliation, patient vital signs, pain and symptom management and ongoing assessments, wound care, central line care, etc., the Hospice RN is responsible for providing the highest level of skilled nursing care and support to ensure every patient is spending their final months as comfortable as possible.
Schedule: Full-time, Monday – Friday, Days!
- NO On-Call!, NO Evenings!
- Every 4th weekend rotation
Compensation: $70,000 - $103,000/yr (Depending on Experience)
- Extensive medical coverage for employees and families
- Over 4 weeks Paid Time Off + Holidays
- VERY competitive and generous support with continuing education and tuition reimbursement
- Mileage reimbursement
- Up to $8,000/yr toward tuition reimbursement
- NJ Licensed Registered Nurse
- BSN – required (or must be in process)
- Valid Driver’s license, in good standing
- At least 2 years of experience as a licensed RN working with hospice patients, highly preferred
- OR At least 2 years of recent acute care nursing experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.