Cherry Hill, NJ 08002 US
Here at General Healthcare Resources, we provide meaningful jobs for qualified healthcare talent.
We pride ourselves in providing exceptional nurses to the various healthcare facilities we partner with. Our nurses make it a priority to care for residents with great skill and compassion.
We are currently seeking an experienced Licensed Practical Nurse to join our team for a local senior living facility located in Camden County in need of nurses on the ALL shifts. You will be working 8 hour shifts. The pay rates are starting at $30 an hour.
· Per Diem/Part time available on the 7-3, 3-11, 11-7 shifts
If you schedule 3 shifts per week- Pay rate is starting at $30/hr
· Full time blocks on the 3-11 with increased pay rate
· Flexible and guaranteed schedules
Working as an LPN, you play an essential role in the care team for the residents. As an LPN you are responsible for providing a full range of nursing care including:
· Bedside Nursing
· Following care plans put in place by the medical team
· Medication Administration
· Providing Treatments
· Supervising CNAs
· New Jersey LPN License
· Current CPR/BLS
· Minimum 1 Year of Experience in: Assisted Living, Long-Term Care, or Sub- Acute
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact Erika Natale at 609-483-9148.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.