King of Prussia, PA 19406 US
Opportunity for Registered Nurses (RNs) in Montgomery County:
General Healthcare Resources (GHR) has an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse (RN) looking to work in a long term care facility in Lower Montgomery County!
- Premium Pay Rate: Up to $41/hr
- Shift: 2nd Shift (3p-11p)
- Schedule: Full-time and Part Time Per Diem and Block Scheduling
- Start & End Dates: ASAP & Ongoing
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, etc. available for as low as $17/week
- Current RN license in PA
- One (1) year of prior long term care experience working as an RN required
- COVID Vaccination
- Experience using Point Click Care charting experience preferred
For more information on this and our other RN opportunities, please call or text Taylor 484-362-6620.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.