Somerset, NJ 08873 US
General Healthcare Resources (GHR) is representing a long-standing and reputable LTC organization for an exciting RN Unit Manager opportunity - DAY shift - at their beautiful community in Somerset County, NJ!
Job Details & Perks:
- Pays up to $120,000 - based on experience
- Schedule: 8am-5pm (Monday- Friday)
- 90 bed LTC unit
- Point Click Care EMR
- Great benefits including tuition reimbursement, LTD, Life Insurance, child care discounts, 403b, employer funded pension plan & others.
- 25 PTO days!
- Direct Hire Position (not temp)
- New Jersey RN License
- Current CPR/BLS
- Minimum 1 year of LTC Supervisor or Unit Manager experience
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
- Assists the Director of Nursing in preparing reports including but not limited to, Pharmacy/QAPI/Infection Control
- Handles nursing staff, resident or family complaints and grievances. Investigates, communicates, resolves and/or makes recommendations for resolution to appropriate leadership
- Ensures that medical and nursing care is administered in accordance with the Resident’s wishes, including the implementation of advance directives and POLST
- Assists with the hiring and separations of staff
- Ensures that all staff comply with the procedures set forth in the nursing service procedure manual
- Assists in developing methods for coordinating nursing services with other resident services to ensure the continuity of the residents’ total regimen of care
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity or other RN
openings, please call or text Alyssa Thomson at 609.747.4570.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place LPN/LVN Nurses, Registered Nurses
(RN), therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in
per diem, long-term and permanent positions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status