Mount Holly, NJ 08060 US
Here at General Healthcare Resources we are currently seeking experienced Licensed Practical Nurses to join our team for one of our Mental Health Facilities in Mount Holly, NJ!
- Shift: 10a-6p
- Minimum: 40 hours a week
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, NO WEEKENDS
- Setting: Mental Health Facility/ Dr Office
- NJ Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license.
- Current BLS/CPR Certification
- 1 Year of MHMR, Psych or Clinic Experience
- required to cover 3 programs, all in same area of Mt Holly.
- 12-17 year olds, Co-Ed, IDD (intellectual developmental disability) with a focus on autistic disorders
- Med monitoring/administration, including injections, and assessments if needed
For more information on this and our other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunities, please contact Alyssa Thomson at 609-747-4570!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.