Rosemont, PA 19010 US
We have a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunity at a Behavioral Health facility in Rosemont, PA.
- Working with pediatric patients: this is a home for medically fragile children with a diagnosis of severe or profound intellectual and physical disabilities.
- LPN: $30-$31/hr
- Shift: 6:00pm-10:00pm
- Per Diem available
- PA Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license.
- At least 1 recent year of MHMR/Pediatrics experience.
- COVID vaccination required
For more information on this and our other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunities, please call or text Taylor (484) 362-6620.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.