Bryn Mawr, PA 19010 US
Physical Therapist - Outpatient
A progressive healthcare organization is seeking a full-time Physical Therapist for two of their multiple, outpatient facilities in Delaware and Chester County areas.
The organization has multiple outpatient facilities in the Philadelphia region, all of which consist of patient populations that are primarily general orthopedic with a mix bag of sports medicine and other conditions and diagnoses.
It really is a great teamwork environment. They utilize all state-of-the-art resources and equipment, and the director encourages each therapist to utilize any different or new manual therapy techniques and modalities that they learn.
Schedule: Full-time, Monday – Friday
Salary: $63,000 - $86,000/yr
- Bonus Incentives
- Extensive benefit package
- $1,500/yr toward continuing education
- Over 3 weeks Paid Time Off + Holidays
- They offer MANY opportunities for Continuing education and professional growth!
- Current PA clinical license as a Physical Therapist or ability to obtain a PA license as a Physical therapist
- At least 1 year of experience as a licensed Physical Therapist, preferred – will consider New Grad with strong outpatient, ortho/sports rotation
- At least 1 year of Outpatient experience preferred
- Strong manual therapy skills
Contact/Send Resume to Alyssa Comita, Managing Director @ firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.