Portsmouth, VA 23701 US
Registered Nurse (RN) – Pediatrics, Inpatient Psych
A highly reputable, progressive, and nonprofit hospital is seeking experienced, career-focused Registered Nurses to join their STATE-OF-THE-ART Psych / Mental Health facility around the Norfolk VA area! . This is a great opportunity to work in a hospital that focus on patents and family centered care This hospital has a wonderful reputation for providing the most progressive healthcare services for patients with various simple to medically complex conditions and diagnoses.
This organization comes with a wonderful reputation for providing the most advanced healthcare services and the highest quality of patient care for a wide variety of conditions and diagnoses. They are also known for investing in their staff professionally and financially by assisting them, with providing many avenues for professional growth and career advancement while ensuring a great work life balance for all their employees.
Pediatric – Acute Care/Psych & Medication Treatment RN Opportunities:
- Full-time & Part-time schedules are available
- Day & Night Shift available – 7:00am – 7:00pm / 7:00pm – 7:00am
- Every 3rd weekend rotation
Compensation: $31/hr- $45/hr + $20,000 Sign on Bonus!
- Up to $7,500 toward relocation assistance
- Extensive medical coverage, dental and vision insurance
- $5,000/yr toward Tuition reimbursement
- 401 (k) matching
- Competitive Paid time off and many opportunities for professional growth and career advancement
- Virginia Licensed Registered Nurse
- Must have an Associates in Nursing/ Diploma in Nursing with applicable experience, BSN is preferred.
- Minimum 1 years of medical experience required
- At least 1-2 years of experience working in mental health / psych settings, preferred
- At least 1 year of experience working in acute care, critical care pediatric or psychiatric / mental health settings
To apply, please contact/send resume to Alyssa Comita, Managing Director – firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.