Bethlehem, PA 18017 US
Help us gear up for the 2023-24 school year! GHR is hiring for the upcoming school year, and we need your help!
Offering per diem shifts as a health room nurse or field trip nurse.
- Starting LPN pay $30/hour & Starting RN Pay $36/hour
- Schedule: work as much or as little as you’d like, with a minimum requirement of one shift per month. You make your own schedule based on your availability!
- Start Date: August 2023
- Duties: Provide nursing care to elementary, middle, and high school students in the Bethlehem area. Attending Field Trips which include riding on the bus with students, working in the nurse’s office.
- Access to GHR’s online portal for shift requests, view your schedule, online time entry!
- Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) of 1 year or greater.
- At least 1 year of experience working as a nurse in a school nurse's office either on staff or as a substitute is preferred.
- Must be confident to work as the only nurse in the building or alongside others as you may be responsible for students who require diabetic management, seizure medication, etc.
- Certified School Nurse License NOT required.
For more information, Call/Text Megan Pinkerton at 484-567-9489 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.