Leesport, PA 19533 US
School Registered Nurse (RN)/Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
We have a great School Registered Nurse (RN)/Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunity at a top rated school district in the heart of Berks County! Full Time Opportunity in the nurse's office.
- up to $33 per hour for RNs and $28/hour for LPNs
- Hours: 7.5 hour days
- Elementary School: 8:30a-4P
- PA School Registered Nurse (RN)/Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license of at least 1 year.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a school nurse's office setting.
For more information on this and our other School Registered Nurse (RN)/Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunities, please call or text Shana Aurely at 484-519-8708.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.