Ardmore, PA 19003 US
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) FULL-TIME Pediatric One to One Nurse $30/hour
GHR is currently hiring a FULL-TIME nurse for a 1:1 assignment for the upcoming 2022/2023 at one of the TOP-RATED school districts in the PA Metro region. There will also be part time summer hours available with the potential to continue for the upcoming school year. This is a perfect opportunity to work with the best of the best!
- Starting at $30/hour
- Monday through Friday, day shift hours
- Located near Villanova, PA
- 1:1 assignment for student attending specialized school
- Nurse is responsible for Tube feeding, trach care, and monitoring for seizures, and life threatening allergies (Trach training provided)
- Student is in a wheelchair, incontinent and diapered.
- Benefits offered to employees who work 30+ hours weekly
- GHR DOES NOT require our nurses to sign a non-compete clause! Not limited to where you can work!
- PA Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) of 1 year or greater
- At least 1 year of experience working as a Licensed Practical Nurse either in a school nurse's office or pediatric setting within the last 1 year
- Must be confident and comfortable working hands-on with special needs students
- Must be experience with Tube feedings, Trach care, and must be able to lift with assistance provided
- COVID and Flu Vaccination is required, must be up to date.
- Must have excellent attendance ethics.
For more information on this and our other nurse opportunities, please contact Shana Aurely by calling or texting 610-684-4566 or by email at Saurely@ghresources.com.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.