Elkins Park, PA 19027 US
Registered Nurse (RN) School Nurse Hiring ASAP!
GHR is working with a several school district in Montgomery County to provide nurse staffing! Join the GHR team if you are looking per diem, part time, or full-time hours in one of the below areas:
- One to one pediatric assignments in school settings
- Bus Run assignments
- Field Trip coverage
- Nurses Office
- Health Room Screenings
- Pay starting at $37/hour.
- Working as much or as little as you’d like with a minimum of 3 shifts a month.
- Hours ranging from 7:15a-4p for nurse’s office or one to one assignments.
- Field Trip hours ranging from 2-10 hours.
- YOU get to choose where you work!
- Benefits offered to full-time employees (30+ hours)
- GHR DOES NOT require our nurses to sign a non-compete clause! Not limited to where you can work!
- School nurse Certification NOT required.
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) of 1 year or greater.
- At least 1 year of experience working as an RN as a school nurse or pediatric setting preferred.
- Must be flexible with school location/daily assignment if needed traveling up to a 12 mile radius
For more information on this and our other opportunities, please contact Shana Aurely by calling or texting 610-684-4566 or email me at Saurely@ghresources.com.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.