Philadelphia, PA 19019 US
RN Supervisor - 10K Yearly Retention Bonus
Currently, we are partnered with a Skilled Nursing Facility located south of Dover, DE. It is a 150-bed facility that has the vision to be state recognized and uphold its mission which is to provide outstanding long-term care services while improving the quality of life for each of its patients. They are now seeking an RN Supervisor to join their growing team.
This is an incredible opportunity for all the Registered Nurses who would like to advance their career in the realm of leadership. This facility has a 5-star rating for staffing and offers a competitive salary making this a can’t-miss opportunity for all RN Supervisors.
· Competitive Salary
· Full-time Permanent Opportunity
· 5 Star Rating for Staffing
· Great Benefits
· 5K Sign-On Bonus
· 10K Yearly Retention Bonus
· Pension after 10 years
· Health Benefits, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
· Disability Insurance
· Retirement Benefits
· Training and Development Programs
· Paid Time Off, Alternative Work Schedules
· Flexible Spending, Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
· RN Supervisor will be responsible for the supervision of the management of patients and nurses within the assigned area.
· Will engage in open lines of communication with other departments and assess the residential responses to interventions and will propose different paths when indicated.
· Efficiently maintain accurate patient medical records.
· RN Supervisor must be able to educate and progress the nursing staff through practice, company policy, and identify the learning points of the nursing staff.
· Strong drive with high levels of self-motivation and the ability to balance multiple tasks at a time.
· Registered Nurse License in the state of Delaware
· 2 years of professional nursing experience in a Long-Term Care setting
· 1 year of supervisory or management experience in a related field
· Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing
For more information on this and our other Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, please send resume to / contact Anita Shayegan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.